The ancient feng shui texts noted that the crane is another most important bird symbol in feng shui next to the mythical phoenix. Known as the patriarch of the kingdom of the wings, the beautiful crane can fly to heaven and is endowed with many mythical attributes and the symbol of immortality, happiness and longevity. It lived over 1000 years and does not need food but only consumes water. Cranes also bring wisdom, solve all kinds of problems and dissolve hindrances/obstacles allowing upward progression and attainment of great heights with honour. For those who frequently travel, the crane blesses them with the smoothness of flight. Emperors of ancient China used the crane symbol to signify a high position of power, staying in power, resilience and a life filled with honours. A pair of cranes in our living hall denotes the patriarch and matriarch living through till the ripe age, and the continuation of an intact and harmonious family.
Meanwhile, the tortoise is one of the four celestial animals (Dragon, Phoenix, Tiger and Tortoise) in Feng Shui practice. Tortoises are as essential as dragons. It is the greatest sign of longevity, stability, steadiness, good fortune, support and protection. According to Feng Shui masters, tortoises are best placed in the north or at the back portion of the premise or home. Unlike limitations for the number of dragons you can own, you may own as many tortoises as you like. Tortoise produces wonderful results to enhance career luck, longevity and health, wealth luck, family luck and education luck.
This majestic statue represents eternal friendship and co-operation.
This Feng Shui ornament would bring you very good fortune and magical improvements to your life in many areas:
1. Display the ornament in the South of your home, important rooms or office to invite fame luck and enhance popularity and recognition in your work. Ensure your talents and hard work are acknowledged by the right people. It will bring upward mobility in all aspects of your life.
2. Display the ornament in the West of your home to benefit your children and bring good luck, scholastic capability, good fortune and overall enhancement for your children.
3. Display this ornament in the Northwest to benefit the Patriarch. The presence of the crane would ensure smoothness in family income, riches to the whole family, support from the most important people and a good family name in the NW.
4. Display in the Southwest to benefit the Matriarch and the health of the matriarch. The mother would stand out and become more significant in terms of family influence, earning income and promotion.
5. Display in the East to improve the health of the whole family. Cranes and tortoises in the east will ensure everyone at home lives till a ripe age filled with wealth prosperity and riches. It would also benefit ailing or old people in the family. For those who fall sick frequently, you may place this feng shui ornament by the bedside as well for the blessing from heaven.
Size 21.5 x 11.5 x 48.0 cm (Length x Width x Height) Made of Polyresin